Apr 8, 2014

Last days to RSVP for Stamp a Blessing Event

This is the last week to RSVP for the Stamp a Blessing event! Don't miss it!
It will be a time full of inspiration, fun fellowship and prizes.
Come finish your projects with us celebrating National Scrapbooking Day
and learn some stamping too!

DROP THE PRICE!!
As some of my friends couldn't reach the $65 fee, I added an option to NOT have lunch or snacks included and the price dropped to $50, and even BETTER, when you bring a friend you can divide the fee to $25 each. You will share your table with her and craft together, take the class together and share the product. Is fun and you will totally enjoy a time of no interruptions and fun crafting. 

Email me! Text me or reach me through my Facebook page at
www.facebook.com/jessicalovesstamping


COMING this Saturday to Coffee & Cards? Have some spaces open for 10am.
We will do projects for Moms! yay!

Jessica Urrutia
I love what I do, let me share it with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DID YOU LIKE THIS POST? Leave me your feedback below! I would LOVE to hear from you!
Jessica

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...