Feb 25, 2014

Life happens

Hello my dear stamping friends! I've been MIA but doing well and taking care of my little family.
Life happens and way too fast. I hope you took some time to let those you love know you love them this month. Gee! I'm still thinking of so many people I still want to send a card. This month has been so quick and so busy for me. Kids, church, classes, snow storms…Spring come quick!!!

This card goes for a very special someone.
I really like this combination red, black and white.
*Paper is the Modern Medley DSP
*Stamp set: Million & One
Love it!

To make my flower I die cut two flowers in Real red and rolled and rolled and 
glued the bottom with Tombow Multipurpose Adjesive. Quick and Easy!


As I mentioned, life happens and so quick. I sent this card to one of my best friends months ago! :O
She gifted me this cool stamp…my only one with a precious doll (a super cupcake girl) and I HAD to try it just for her. Ha! I so never use non-SU stamps but for my dear friend I did!!


Stamp on the inside: Best of Birthdays and Loving Thoughts
*Big Shot, Deco Labels Framelits and Modern Medley DSP :)
A quote I heard from my pastor and stayed in my brain and heart:
Believers Live to Love!

Yikes! That really blessed me. There is always an amazing reward and 
outstanding fruit when you choose to love His way. 

In what ways have you experience His love lately?
Creative Blessings,

Jessica Urrutia

My next Coffee & Cards Class is March 22, don't miss it!
Check all my events here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DID YOU LIKE THIS POST? Leave me your feedback below! I would LOVE to hear from you!
Jessica

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...