Welcome my dear friends,
I had the joy of being invited as a Guest Designer to Catherine & Cathy Create.
Today they are bringing on very cool inspiration with a card challenge: Gold-ilicious!
Here is CCC #023 and I am sure you will be excited to play with this challenge. Check out the wonderful inspiration Catherine and Cathy have waiting for you. These gals rock!
For my card I chose to feature the new Gold Baker's Twine (new in the Occasions Catalog) and some beautiful Gold embossing. My goal was clean and simple.
Only used two stamp sets and two colors (without counting my Whisper White Palette) and scotch tape to keep the twine on the back! :)
In the picture above I used Gold Embossing Powder and Strawberry Slush. Such rich and vivid color calls for a celebration. In the one below I used Blushing Bride for my Birthday Cake and again Gold Embossing Powder for my Million and One sentiment.
Don't you just love this cake? Such a crisp cool image!
Need a little help?
- Card Base: Whisper White cut to 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4" on the 8 1/2" side.
- Layer: 3 3/4" x 5"Whisper White
- Stamp the Birthday Cake first as shown
- Then stamp 'Fabulous is what you are' with Versamark Ink, followed by Gold embossing powder
- Shake off the excess powder and heat with your Heat Tool.
- Place Twine from top to bottom holding on the back with simple scotch transparent tape.
- Twist on the bottom back of the mat and bring forward going horizontal. Secure again with tape. :)
Have a fabulous day and remember you are fabulous indeed!
Salebration is going on right now. Don't miss it! For every $50 in products, you will receive a FREE amazing product from the SAB brochure. Check it here!