Jan 16, 2014

Stampin'Up! Envelope Punch Board

Have you been looking for some birthday ideas? Me too! I had November and December full of birthdays and thou I sent those late (yikes!) I DID send them. :)


For this top cardI used the Modern Mosaic stamp set and coordinating Embossing Folder.
The sentiment comes from the stamp set Feel Goods. 
Bermuda Bay and Tangerine Tango, love it!


This card was inspired by the Envelope Punch Board. I followed the directions on top of the Tool to make an envelope for a 4" x 4" card size. I folded and then glued my 4 x 4 card in the middle. Made a belly band with the same DSP on the reversed side and there you got it. My friend loves green so I'm always looking for ways to pair green.Rich Razzleberry was my pick this time. Stamp set is Really Good Greetings.

The Birthday Cake is a single stamp sold on page 16 of the Main Stampin'Up! catalog. Is only 8.95 and I love it for my birthday cards? Check it out here!

Are you making your bday cards for the year, do you make them all early, or one at a time, or what! Gee..I really need to find a way to have my cards ready to go BEFORE the birthday date is here. Any suggestions? :) What about Valentines?
Leave me a comment below…I need heeeelp!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What are you making for Valentine's Day?
Join My Paper Pumpkin today (see below, free markers!) or check out these cute easy to make treats. Your kids will love the little monsters! Eek!




See more Info here and Join my February 1st Open House for a fun day of crafting!



Try My Paper Pumpkin before Feb 10 at 11:56PM MST and receive FREE markers!
Click HERE to see more info or join!

Paper Pumpkin

Just think . . . I come to your door each month (a fully decked-out creativity carriage). I'll help you escape your life with some paper fun. (I'm kinda like your paper fairy godmother— without white hair!) You'll love what you find on the inside: All the stamps, ink, paper, and accessories to create pinable projects. Stuff like cards, 3-D items, and more!
$19.95 / month
 



                                                        

                                                           Celebrate the Everyday
Click the image to see the new Occasions Catalog

No comments:

Post a Comment

DID YOU LIKE THIS POST? Leave me your feedback below! I would LOVE to hear from you!
Jessica

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...