Jan 29, 2014

Real Life Journal

Hello my friends,

Here bringing you a peek into My Paper Pumpkin once more. I am so excited to keep adding new friends to my Paper Pumpkin Team! This last week I had 4 new subscriptions and I can't wait to keep connecting with MPP friends more!! If you are not aware there is a promotion STILL going on for those who join My Paper Pumpkin before February 10th...FREE markers, yay! See below.

Let me show you this week's My Pumpkin Challenge project first! I decided to actually make a little journal with my Real Life Kit from December. I made different things this month, but decided to just play and see what I could make out of the real Life box.

I've been wanting to have a specific journal to keep my Stampin'Up! contacts information. Does it ever happen to you that when you need someone's phone or address you have no idea where to look? :p Sooo, this is my new Contacts Little Journal. I plan to embellish it with photos of my customers, friends I made thru Stampin'Up! and now have become part of my life in a huge way!

Gotta say I love the different ribbon styles Stampin'Up! carries
so I added a few to the top only. :) My new favorite is that Chevron!

I used some circle punches, scallop circle and the Blossom Punch to make my flower.
There so much I need to "take note" of. Particularly people like YOU, who are a huge blessing in my life. People I want to give back to! A Big thanks to all My Paper Pumpkin customers and my Stampin'Up! stampers! You bring a big smile to my face.
 
*I added some lined paper inside, I cut at 8" x 5" and made holes with a paper hole punch.
 
 
Go take a peek at the beautiful projects my Pumpkin Challenge friends made today! You will love these! Check them at www.MyPumpkinChallenge.blogspot.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

DID YOU LIKE THIS POST? Leave me your feedback below! I would LOVE to hear from you!
Jessica

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...