Jan 27, 2014

Last day of A Whole Lot of Love promotion

Good morning my dear friends,

Today is the last day of the Whole Lot of Love so take advantage and order your sweet Valentines today. I truly loved using these sweet cards, especially with the Flowerful Heart.
I'l share with you a couple of more Valentines I've been making today.


In other topics I am super excited to see how my God is opening doors for me in my new city. Yesterday was the first time I got to play the keyboard in my new church, also got a date to start my Kid's Art classes at the best local Art's stores in downtown Lewisburg, Brushstrokes. March 8th is my first class directed toward kids 5-9 yrs olds. So excited, we will be exploring different  arts the store offers. (They don't offer stamping, but that's ok!). I am super happy to be able to bless this store and my city too!

This next Friday I have a Stamping Open House in my studio. A time to come create, chat and work on those forgotten projects. So take your craft tools and bring them over! RSVP by Thursday January 30th!




As I said I've been playing with cards for friends. Here are a couple of simple ones to make. :)

I used this elegant stamp set From My Heart with colors
 Blushing Bride, Razzleberry Ripple and Whisper White.

Making cards with the embossing is so easy!

I cut my frames with the beautiful Deco Labels Framelits and punched a flower with the Itty Bitty Punches. So useful! Added a Basic jewel pearl and done! How do you like this simple cards?


For this simple card I did similar to the previous. I embossed , then added a sentiment. :)
This time I embossed a Cherry Cobbler 4" x 5 1/2" piece of Regals Core'dinations Cardstock using the New Scalloped Texture Impressions Folder  found in the new Occasions Catalog. 

Sentiment comes from Best of Love, beautiful for Weddings, Anniversary or Valentine/Love cards. 
I used several punches and a frame lit to bring it more out there.


Thanks for stopping by my internet home. Browse around, check my tutorials and get inspired!

Creative Blessings,

Jessica Urrutia
Your Stampin'Up! Indepedent Demonstrator




Last day to check these wonderful Valentine sets! Check it out HERE! 
Or read more on my previous posts.

Join My Paper Pumpkin before February 10th and receive FREE markers. 
I'm loving My Paper Pumpkin team, join us for a fun creative time every month. :)
See more info HERE…then come back every Wednesday to see my creations with the kits.
Or click on the side bar  LABELS where it says Paper Pumpkin to see previous posts. :)







No comments:

Post a Comment

DID YOU LIKE THIS POST? Leave me your feedback below! I would LOVE to hear from you!
Jessica

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...