Jan 7, 2014

Hello there 2014

Hi there!
How are you all doing my dear friends? I've been missing in action definitely but with good reason. I had the blessing of visiting my beloved island this Christmas season and spend quality time with my mom, dad, sister, niece and nephew; also with one of my best friends, Annette!.

I had a beautiful time. Have not been able to travel since 2009. Too long for me. Especially 4 years without giving my sister a hug…not good! Finally we had some quality time and you will see some special scrap pages coming soon.

Let me share with you a special project I created for this month's Coffee and Cards. I am so excited to craft again (since I took a break from it, to travel with my whole family). Many new ideas…resolutions, starting my OLW with Ali Edwards class this year…yikes! So excited but so little time. I'l share more little by little.




Are you ready to craft this year? Crafting energizes me! It is a blessing the Lord gave me and I am forever grateful for the ability to use my hands to make pretty things. Come over (if you are close by) and have some coffee and craft with me next Saturday January 18!

Eeek! You will love this cute bags for Valentine's treats!

I created this easy page using My Hearts Collection Framelits. Let's make it together!
It is a joy to be back…if you read this leave me a short comment below. Is easy, and I would LOVE to hear from you.

Come back tomorrow for some My Paper Pumpkin inspiration.
So many possibilities. My One Little Word for this year 2014 is Increase. 
My goals are directed toward Organization, Fitness and Peace. 

May the Lord blesses you with great creativity, insight and wisdom. 
xoxo, Jessica Urrutia.


Check it out here and if you haven't receive one from me let me know. I sent them already.
Soon Il post a side button with it. Life is never boring in this house, lol!


2 comments:

  1. Love these and your class schedule. Happy New Year, dear one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. O sweet friend, I missed you. Hope you had a beautiful Christmas season with family and friends. You are loved! Tx for your hello! Xoxo, Jess

    ReplyDelete

DID YOU LIKE THIS POST? Leave me your feedback below! I would LOVE to hear from you!
Jessica

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...