Feb 23, 2012

My first video!!

Hi my dear friends!!

At last I was able to post my first video online. It took a learning curve, but everyday is a good day to learn and tx God I made it. Honestly I think Im hooked, so hopefully next week Il make/post my next. So much fun...forget the bloopers (like having my blog address upside down) and coloring with markers on markers? Oh, well I meant markers to stamps, direct to rubber. Is so funny to watch myself, so hope you enjoy it, laugh and try these yourself.

Leave me your love with your comments!!

And remember YOU are very loved, YOU are cherished by many and especially by an amazing God, your Creator! Keep the faith!

Blessings!

Jessica U.



The embossing powder I used is Iridescent Ice. Is gorgeous!! You can find it at my store www.rememberj.stampinup.net XOXO

10 comments:

  1. I LOOOOOOOOOVE IT!! Great job my dear friend, you were amazing! I love the songs and your humming, so very you!!! I am also in love with those bookmarks, I want a dozen please!!!!!!! Keep up the good work. The Lord is showing you His favor and you are having fun while at it. Un abrazo!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Eva, Im so excited walking this new journey. Quien lo diria? Y que yo? Te quiero amiga!!

      Delete
  2. Woohoo I love it too amiguita!! What a great start..!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Enid!! You are always so faithful!! Love you tons!

      Delete
  3. I love it also!!! The kids and I watched this morning while eating breakfast...they loved it too :) Singing was also my favorite part, we love you so much and are blessed with such a creative loving friend like you! Great Job...we are looking forward to more :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Loove to have you in my life, thanks for inspiring me!!

      Delete
  4. Are you sure this is your first time posting a video??!?!?! This is one of your many giftings-- it's contagious! I can't wait to make a few of my own as small gifts. You are so professional and I love the clear instructions. Thanks for this wonderful video. I'm going to email my friends to check it out!
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are such an encouragement dear friend. Thanks for your continual support. Love you tons!!

      Delete
  5. Awesome my friend. You did a GREAT JOB!!!!! The bookmarks are gorgeous. My girls can't wait to make them. See ya'll soon and we luv you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cindy!! So happy I get to share this joy with you and the kids. Send then a big hug from me!!

      Delete

DID YOU LIKE THIS POST? Leave me your feedback below! I would LOVE to hear from you!
Jessica

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...